The 7th of April 2014 Fòrema opens up to the R@W training!
The training track “Career Support Professional” aims to prepare experts for the inclusion or re-inclusion into the labour market according to the R@W model (Career supporter) and to create a dedicated professional community. The community will facilitate the career change of unemployed or workers at risk of losing their jobs.
The 80-hours-training will balance theory-based learning and workshops The main issues will include:
- Manufacturing crisis and labour market
- Legal tools in the labour market, vocationla training culture and self-entrepreneurship
- Restart@Work model (overview)
- R@W competence assessment
- R@W tools: self-efficacy & motivation
- Career guidance, job search and self marketing
- Career guidance and individual dossier
Additional information (in Italian) is available at: http://www.forema.it/eu-projects/corso-per-specialisti-di-career-support